This is the site of a tavern owned for many years by Chuck Blanc. Before Chuck owned it, there was a guy named Oldrich or Aldrich who ran the place. He sold it to Chuck about 1952.
Chuck Blanc at the bar in the mid-50's. Photo Courtesy of Thom Blanc.
Here is what the tavern looks like today.
(back to map)
For comments or suggestions on this site, please contact