This house was owned by Fred Schlehuber and his wife Louise up until the early '50's when Louise sold it to her daughter Anna and son-in-law William Bentgen.
A garage which was located on the front of the property was moved by Louise's sons to Portage Street in Saint Ignace and converted into a house for her.
The house in Moran is now owned by Wilfred Boudoin and his wife Anna-May. Anna-May is the sister of Lawrence Soeltner who lived in the house immediately to the North.
This is how the house look in the early 1950's.
(back to map)
For comments or suggestions on this site, please contact